Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Indian Spices
This is the right place to Look for Indian Spices!
- Exotic Indian Spices represents an association of over 500 of Indian spice exporters , whole spice wholesalers, ground spice suppliers and exporters of other varieties of Indian spices such as cumin seeds, coriander seeds, whole chillies, whole turmeric, turmeric powder, chili powder, crushed chillies, curry powder etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/exporter of Indian spices - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and exporters of other varieties of Indian spices - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - Exotic Indian Spices is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
India is known as the 'The home of spices'. There is no other country in the world that produces as many kinds of spices as India. The climate of the country is suitable for almost all spices. Spices constitute an important group of agricultural commodities which are virtually indispensable in the culinary art. In India, spices are important commercial crops from the point of view of both domestic consumption and export.
According to the International Organization for Standardization [ISO], there are about 109 spices and India produces as many as 75 in its various agro climatic regions. The term spices and condiments applies to natural plant or vegetable products or mixtures in whole or ground form, which are used for imparting flavor, aroma and piquancy to the food items. Spices are also being used within the country for flavoring foods and in medicines, pharmaceutical, perfumery, cosmetics and several other industries.